What tasks or chores do you have to complete today? Will your goals satisfy your heart and soul?
Think about the things we must do on a daily basis – they really don’t have a purpose except that we have to do them and we will either function and move on with our day. Now, think about things that you want to do that will provide you with positive feelings and make you feel great for the rest of the day. What will you accomplish today that will inspire others and the will ensure positivity throughout your day? Here are some suggestions:
- Teach your dog a new trick.
- Talk your cat for a walk (yes, they need walks also). Imagine the all the positive reactions you will have during your walk.
- Compliment at least 10 coworkers or friends for no reason whatsoever.
- Feed the homeless.
- Volunteer to help animals/people who need help.
- Learn something new that you didn’t know about yourself.
- Run an extra mile.
- Think before you speak and only allow yourself to say positive things.
- Love without judgements.
Anything you accomplish is something to celebrate – however small or big. Always look at your life and the lives of others with respect and positivity. Always write down what you want to accomplish – and always be positive about it.
Have fun and may your goals create positive change in the universe.